aim_ag_texture2 aim_ag_texture2

Meh?

The character's movements are way to stiff, and I can barely hear the voices over the music.

That, and why isn't there a "real" title?

skarptandad responds:

it's a trailer, it has no title.... YET!!

Sled Shredding Sled Shredding

Pretty Sweet

Except the music gets a bit repetitive after a while, and, for whatever reason, the buildings kept flickering, which was annoying.

Ninja Jump Ninja Jump

Needs work, but not bad

I recommend adding some sort of section to tell people know what the powerups are and other tidbits about the game. In addition, there seem to be some graphical glitches with the preloader, and the jumping seems rather strange.

Jetpack Man Demo 1.0.0.1 Jetpack Man Demo 1.0.0.1

Not bad, but needs some polish

Title. That, and the fact that pressing up doesn't really make me go up (Have to press UP+L/R) is really annoying.

Gimmick responds:

If i do that fix, there will be only one frame when he is flying: He will go left and up and he will face right. That's a glitch even i can't solve. And i can't discuss it with any other person on the bbs, 'cos i'm banned. God only knows why i'm banned.

GaMetal-Revenge of Meta Knight GaMetal-Revenge of Meta Knight

The parts are individually good; what ruins the composition is the transitions. With the second of silence between the three distinct themes, you might as well have split it up into three songs.

~EnV~pmuj ~EnV~pmuj

i c wat u did ther.

I heard the first 5 seconds and was like "I RECOGNIZE THAT MELODY" and then it took me another 3 minutes before I actually looked at the title of this song.

I approve.

ph0ne wip - Sine Delusion ph0ne wip - Sine Delusion

Didn't like the intro

Didn't like the intro, but after 0:56 it was pretty good.

ph0ne responds:

Fuck you, that intro was perfect.